A REVOLUTION IN ORAL HYGIENE
Imagine if your teeth felt so smooth that you might have just had a session at the dental hygienist. That?s how this new ionic toothbrush will leave your teeth every day and you don?t even need toothpaste to achieve it.
REPLACEABLE BRUSH HEAD
The Soladey Ionic Toothbrush will last a lifetime if used correctly and the rod is kept clean (especially if you?re using toothpaste). The brush heads should be replaced every two to three months, but remember not to throw the handle and rod away!
THE TITANIUM FACTOR
The Soladey Ionic Toothbrush works in a revolutionary way. There?s a light- activated titanium rod, which is a semiconductor, inside the handle. When exposed to light (a plain light bulb, a fluorescent tube or daylight), the rod releases negative ions. The ions blend with your saliva and pull positive ions from the plaque on your teeth, neutralising its acidity. Once neutralised, the plaque disintegrates ? the natural and scientific approach to a cleaner and healthier mouth!
To brush your teeth first moisten the brush and rod (saliva is sufficient outdoors) then brush the teeth lightly but thoroughly. Force is not necessary. It?s important to use the brightest light source available and to open your mouth wide so that the light can reach your teeth right at the back. You?ll notice that your saliva foams slightly when the toothbrush is working effectively. If toothpaste is used, it should only be very little.
The bacterial population in the mouth has a direct impact on the body?s state of health, in a similar way to the intestinal flora. So maintaining clean teeth with an ionic toothbrush will contribute to a health-conscious lifestyle.
The Soladey Ionic Toothbrush was invented by Dr Yoshinori Nakagawa in Japan (Soladey comes from ?solar? + ?dental?).
Dr Nakagawa knew that negative ions can be generated from titanium when exposed to light and water, and that this would remove dental plaque. He began manufacturing in 1980, and this light activated ionic toothbrush is now used by millions of people around the world.
Studies show that titanium exposed to a light source has an excellent bactericidal capacity against Streptococcus mutans, a micro-organism found in the mouth that is particularly related to dental caries.
In Japan a clinical report on titanium toothbrushes found that dental plaque removal was significant during the early phase of plaque formation and concluded that the brush was effective in the control of plaque.
Another Japanese study concluded that improvements in gingivitis and oral cleanliness can be expected through application of a toothbrush equipped with a titanium semiconductor.
A clinical trial carried out at a University College of Dentistry in Canada showed that the plaque removing ability, especially of the buccal surfaces of all teeth, was better than the control brush without the semiconductor.
IONIC TOOTHBRUSH BENEFITS
* Clinically proven to be more effective at removing plaque
* Clinically proven to help restore healthy gums naturally
* Your mouth stays cleaner and fresher for longer
* Lighter brushing action avoids tooth and gum abrasion
* Helps bad breath by inhibiting mouth bacteria
* Helps improve bleeding gums and gum disease
* Ionic action in the saliva is naturally antibacterial
* The anti bacterial effect continues after brushing
* Cleans and refreshes dentures and braces
* Works on tough dental stains
* Removes plaque from hard to reach tooth surfaces
* Fights bacteria, reducing dental caries
* Brush handle and titanium dioxide rod can last a lifetime
* Ecological: no electricity or batteries & less water usage
* Ideal with homeopathic medicines (use no toothpaste)
* Perfect for camping and travel
* Excellent for children (the brush head is quite small)
* Good for pets too ? no toothpaste or force needed